The Art of Loving retreat is a challenging, fun, and life-changing 3-day event! This immersive experience will give you a new understanding of your desires, sexuality, spirituality, and self that will open up entirely new possibilities.
You can learn more about this event and purchase your ticket HERE.
During this retreat, we will explore elements of LDS culture that undermine male sexual integrity and confidence while underscoring theological principles that support embodied desire and loving sexuality.
The Art of Loving Retreat will offer you a new, life-expanding understanding of your sexuality and its relationship to self-confidence and your ability to be at peace with your (God-given) sexuality.
In addition to exceptional instruction, you will enjoy delicious gourmet meals, rejuvenating exercise and meditation options, beautiful grounds for walking and reflecting, evening discussions with Jennifer and other participants, plus lots of engaging extracurricular activities!
This three-day transformative retreat is an experience you will never forget and one that you will not want to miss!
OVERVIEW OF THE RETREAT
- Hosted at Holmstead Ranch Resort in beautiful Southern Utah!
- Exceptional day-long instruction and interaction with Dr. Finlayson-Fife
- Daily exercise options every morning and afternoon. Please contact our office if you are a registered exercise instructor.
- Delicious catered meals each day.
- Evening activities including a discussion with Dr. Finlayson-Fife, a movie night, and more!
- On-site lodging options available (first come, first serve).
- Enjoyment of the beautiful grounds, relaxation, and the company of others.
- Lots of great amenities including pickleball courts, volleyball courts, basketball, paddleboarding, etc.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE RETREAT TICKET?
- The Art of Loving exceptional course instruction
- Catered gourmet meals and snacks
- Exercise options each day
- Group activities
- A beautiful bound instructional workbook