In this podcast episode, Dr. Finlayson-Fife joins The Betrayed, The Addicted, And The Expert Podcast to talk about:
- The common relational patterns at the root of addiction and betrayal and how to change these dysfunctional dynamics.
- How to relate to religious belief to foster courage and integrity rather than fear.
- What “sex-positive” means in a religious context.
- How women can integrate their sexuality without being vulnerable to a sexually irresponsible or indulgent spouse.
- How to understand aspects of sexual compulsivity.
To learn more about Dr. Finlayson-Fife’s work, visit our Website, check out our Online Course Page, and take a look at our upcoming Events. You can also follow Dr. Finlayson-Fife on Instagram or join her FREE Facebook Group for greater access to her insights.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and Stitcher.
The advice offered through Dr. Finlayson-Fife’s Podcast Archive is educational and informational in nature and is provided only as general information. It is not meant to establish a therapist-patient relationship or offer therapeutic advice, opinion, diagnosis treatment or to establish a standard of care. Although Dr. Finlayson-Fife is a trained psychotherapist, she is not functioning in the role of a licensed therapist during these sessions, but rather using her training to inform these sessions. Thus, the content is not intended to replace independent professional judgment. The content is not intended to solicit clients or patients; and should not be relied upon as medical or psychological advice of any kind or nature whatsoever. The information provided through the Content should not be used for diagnosing or treating a mental health problem or disease. The information contained in these communications is not comprehensive and does not include all the potential information regarding the subject matter, but is merely intended to serve as one resource for general and educational purposes.