In this discussion with Sarah Mendenhall of the Sitting Down With Sarah Podcast, Dr. Finlayson-Fife responds to questions such as…
- What are the stages that couples go through when facing a faith challenge?
- Can you arrive at shared values in a mixed-faith relationship?
- Can you live in two different paradigms of belief and still be friends and good parents?
- How can you talk to your kids about a parent's faith transition?
- How can you teach your children shared values when each parent believes differently?
- How can you find the courage to love in the face of difference?
To learn more about Dr. Finlayson-Fife’s work, visit our Website, check out our Online Course Page, and take a look at our upcoming Events. You can also follow Dr. Finlayson-Fife on Instagram, YouTube, or join her FREE Facebook Group for greater access to her insights.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and Stitcher.
The advice offered through Dr. Finlayson-Fife’s Podcast Archive is educational and informational in nature and is provided only as general information. It is not meant to establish a therapist-patient relationship or offer therapeutic advice, opinion, diagnosis treatment or to establish a standard of care. Although Dr. Finlayson-Fife is a trained psychotherapist, she is not functioning in the role of a licensed therapist during these sessions, but rather using her training to inform these sessions. Thus, the content is not intended to replace independent professional judgment. The content is not intended to solicit clients or patients; and should not be relied upon as medical or psychological advice of any kind or nature whatsoever. The information provided through the Content should not be used for diagnosing or treating a mental health problem or disease. The information contained in these communications is not comprehensive and does not include all the potential information regarding the subject matter, but is merely intended to serve as one resource for general and educational purposes.