In this new podcast episode Dr. Jennifer Finlayson-Fife is interviewed by Courtney Anderson, host of The Glow Boss Podcast, to discuss Valentines Day and some easy and concrete ways to spice up your sex life.
Listen to this episode to hear more about...
- How expectations affect your relationship .
- How to reframe your thoughts about Valentine’s Day (and other holidays where there are expectations ).
- How to express what really matters to you and also accept how your spouse cares for you.
- How to navigate Valentines Day if you are going through a hard time.
- How to spice up your sex life.
- Potential roadblocks keeping you from improving your sexual relationship.
The advice offered through Dr. Finlayson-Fife’s Podcast Archive is educational and informational in nature and is provided only as general information. It is not meant to establish a therapist-patient relationship or offer therapeutic advice, opinion, diagnosis treatment or to establish a standard of care. Although Dr. Finlayson-Fife is a trained psychotherapist, she is not functioning in the role of a licensed therapist during these sessions, but rather using her training to inform these sessions. Thus, the content is not intended to replace independent professional judgment. The content is not intended to solicit clients or patients; and should not be relied upon as medical or psychological advice of any kind or nature whatsoever. The information provided through the Content should not be used for diagnosing or treating a mental health problem or disease. The information contained in these communications is not comprehensive and does not include all the potential information regarding the subject matter, but is merely intended to serve as one resource for general and educational purposes.